Saturday, April 5, 2008

Early Closings this Week

Hello out there in Blog Land. Square Beans will be closing early (4PM) on Wednesday, April 9 and Thursday, April 10.

Wednesday we are hosting a Merchant's Association Meeting and on Thursday our daughter, Ellie, is performing in the Wizard of Oz at the Collierville High School DRACO Theatre. We'd love to see you come to support the theatre department at CHS. They always do an awesome job. This is Ellie's first ever performance. She is cast as a munchkin and a flying monkey. I always knew she was destined for greatness! :)

Thanks for everybody's support! Kelli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

had my 1st visit and lunch at Square Beans on Thursday 03 April and had a delightful time dining on yummy pimento cheese, luscious coconut cake, and exciting "decaf" coffee in a large cup! I was with my co-workers, and we all enjoyed. tHANK yOU, Kelli & Walt, for such a comfy place with comfy foods; and now, after visiting your web site at squarebeans.blogspot.com, I find that there is musical entertainment, such as my discovery there of "Deep Hollow" bluegrass band's link there, and I love your announcements, photos, and invitations, such as to your daughter's performance in the play. The photo exhibits in Square Beans are gorgeous, and so are the photos of the March snow and your store opening, foods, etc. I'll be back! GO KELLI & WALT & SQUARE BEANS! AND GO MEMPHIS TIGERS!
And I can purchase a whole cake there (hmm, coconut cake?)
sincerely, Linda Barry