Friday, January 18, 2008

First Inspections passed!

We passed our rough-in inspections for Electrical, Plumbing and Framing Today. Finishing the walls is next. I spent yesterday renovating the back door area. The ADA code only allows for a 1/2" threshold at entrance doors. This build had about a 4" sill to step over. I had to remove the door and frame and old sill/threshold. I put in a new frame level with the floor. We had to have a small deck built on the back of the building and now I need to tie that into the new threshold. But then it will be a straight, smooth transition to the great outdoors!

I also posted a new poll. Please vote! The results of the last poll (with 3 whole votes!) was that Mid-Morning was your choice to visit most often.

Finally, our son Adam is a Freshman at University of Memphis in Computer Science and has been working on a new website for us. Please have a look here http://www.squarebeans.com/index2.php at let us know what you think. - Walt

No comments: